Thursday, December 11, 2008

GB BB Caroling....

Merry Christmas!!!
Christmas is coming soon..
this year GB and BB is the 1st time have caroling to the boys' and girls' house..
This is the BB boys and Rev James....

What is Eliza doing there??? NDS???? oh ho...

We went to Lam Ser Ern's house and sing Christmas Songs..

Rev. James gave Ser Ern's dad small gift--> our church calender...

~~~~Feliz Navidad~~~~
~~~~FeliZ NavidaD~~~~
~~~~FeliZ NavidaD~~~
~~~~ProS Pero ANoy FelizidaD~~~
that songs are in Spanish mean Merry Christmas....
Me, Ka Ann and Officer Jin....
Giving the Sabah Tea International Camp Certificate to Jia Ern...
Actually no need like that give but we want officer do that... haha...
Eliza, me, Ser Ern, Ka Ann and Tracy....

that night I really enjoy the Chirken Pie..
I love CHICKEN PIE!!!!
I will ask aunty how to make it..... =p
I eat a lot that night....
everybody ask me izzit dont scare FAT...
I scare but I love to eat... haha...
I think Captain asking Aunty how the cake bake...
maybe next time we make when GB meeting??? hehe...

Alex enjoyed the food very much...
see the plate very clean also because of him... =p


after the nice food..

we wish them merry christmas and had a group photo...

I really enjoyed the two days caroling with the boys and girls..

but unfortunately he cant join us to the caroling...

How ever, next year I hope can join again and bring Joy to the others...

Because Merry Christmas is celebrate Jesus Christ was BORN!!

No comments: