Thursday, July 16, 2009

Uniform Unit's 2009 AGM


I almost woke up late to school this morning,
but still got few minutes to capture this. =)

GB uniform!!

That JosonnA said want to become Inter Uniform unit,
so he wore St' John 帽+Penny's Selembang...
Haha!


I had no idea what they doing there... =p

Then I followed to play also!!
BB's 帽+ Penny's Selembang+ JasonnA's staff sergeant sash+Penny's Uniform!

Me and Har..
He never see to the Camera when taking photo..
Bacause He is shy! =p
Feel proud?? =p

We 8 girls 5 of them are Girl guide, 2 of them are BSMM and only me is GB!

I hope I can taller... >.<
I know impossible...
haha!
.
.
.
.
.
After the lunch,
all uniform unit are having their own AGM.
Tracy+Sophia+Ka Ann+Wendy
where she looking at??

Serious >.<
Fooling around after AGM...
em?? where was Eliza ???
?
?
?
?
?
oh! she was learning Secretary skills from Lisa..
Too bad she not with us...
They are Cow Family!
Because people said..
People who be Secretary will work as suffer as a COW!
haha!
Next year 加油咯 my lovely girls!
Love you ALL!!

No comments: